+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flash themes

Flash themes

I am having a heck of a time trying to get flash themes to work on my PPC6600. I have all the latest firmware and the newest version of flash(6.0) installed. I also have FlashAssist installed. When I try to use a flash theme my today screen just shows one color and my start menu has icons with no text. Any help?
    "I criticize by building something better" -Da Vinci

I have the old firmware on my 3-month old PPC6600 and Flashthemes work fine. Do you have Flashdash installed? It's from Gigabyte Solutions Ltd Flashdash. And also Macromedia Flash Player ActiveX.

I have ROM version 1.3600 WWE With a date of 1-13-05. ExtROM Version 1.36.112 WWE. Protocol version AA3.3.301 Hardware version 0041. Browser version MSIE 6.0 I have the Macromedia Flas 6.0 active X installed and FlashAssist. I don't have FlashDash installed.

try installing Flashdash...................or a soft reset.......but Flashdash may be what you need

I am DLing the FlashDash trial version now. I will give it a try and report back.

Flashdash lets you toggle it on/off. And if you got to programs and exit it altogether, you can just do a soft reset to reload it.

I installed the FlashDash trial version and it works perfectly! I guess I will have to buy it now. Unless someone knows where I can get a free version?