+ Reply to Thread
    SHIBBY SHIBBY MATE

Question Chargeing Car Cradle ?

Can anyone here tell me if this Charger Car kit Cradle, in the link below, will work with the VX6600....I was a avid I700 user, then converted over to a VX6600...so not too familiar with this unit just yet.

Not sure if it is a XDA 2, XDAIIs or a XDA 3 model....hell don't even know what the heck those annograms stand for....

In the picture the phone in the cradle looks alot like ther 6600, just the colors are off and the logo at the top says XDAIIs.

I really like the idea of this cradle, if it turns out that it can not be used with the VX6600, I am curious to hear from you fine folks as to what charging cradle for the car you use and would suggest.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Again...as always
    I Thank you folks in Advance for your help and assistance.

>FUKCHI<
    TIS BETTER TO BE JUDGED BY 12...THAN TO BE CARRIED BY 6

did you ask the seller?
    iPhone 3G (sorry Sprint, I have been to the mountain top!) <-- Sprint Mogul PPC 6800 (not enough memory) <-- PPC 6700 (loaner from sprint) <-- PPC 6600 (no EVDO) <-- G1000 (no SMS) Cardo Scala-500 BT
    I'm rockin Verizon Fios baby! 20Mbs is dumb fast! http://www.speedtest.net/result/295783856.png

SHIBBY SHIBBY MATE
    humm I seemed to of forgotten to add that tid bit of information.....whooops....Yes I did ask the seller, they have yet to respond to my query......

I figured I would go to the next best source of information...=)

Thanks Again

>FUKCHI<
    TIS BETTER TO BE JUDGED BY 12...THAN TO BE CARRIED BY 6

Check out Semsons, they have powered GPS mounts, one of which looks identical to the ebay one. They offer versions that will fit the PPC660/XDAIII.

I have the Arkon DM350 (not the one above), but I can't really make a recommandation, since the speaker on it is not working, and I am sending to back for replacement. Stay posted.

Of interest, if you have an aftermarket battery (like the 2400 mA that I have), then it probably will not fit in any of these mounts.