+ Reply to Thread

XV6600 upgrade failed and phone "died" - HELP please

Maybe someone here can help... I was running an upgrade for my XV6600 from the Audiovox website. It was going fine for a while, then my PC stopped/crashed. My phone now says USB at the top and v1.02 on the bottom. I tried to restart the upgrade, but it says the phone is not connected and won't continue. (error 101: connection error). Now what? Is there hope?

Re: XV6600 upgrade failed and phone "died" - HELP please

Originally posted by nanipoo
    Maybe someone here can help... I was running an upgrade for my XV6600 from the Audiovox website. It was going fine for a while, then my PC stopped/crashed. My phone now says USB at the top and v1.02 on the bottom. I tried to restart the upgrade, but it says the phone is not connected and won't continue. (error 101: connection error). Now what? Is there hope?
    1.) Reboot the computer and try again.
    2.) Failing that, remove the battery, let it sit for an hour, plug the battery back in. It may come back up in factory reset mode.

Those are my thoughts.. Good luck.
    btf

I'm a total loser and I've been banned!!!
    Also, after trying btf's reboot suggestion try using a different computer or different USB port

Originally posted by Ehud
    Also, after trying btf's reboot suggestion try using a different computer or different USB port
    ON EVERY UPGRADE I have had to switch USB ports durring the upgrade... EHUD's recomendation should work....
    Verizon XV6600WOC
    ROM 2.07.00 WWE Radio HA01_151 ExtROM 2.07.112WWE HW.V. 0041