+ Reply to Thread

Question My pcs vision is connected but no internet

when i push the ie explorer button and try to surf the internet it will sign in using #777 and it will say im connected ,but i cant browse web pages. it always says (cannot find page.) i can recieve sms messages but thats it. I do currently have vision on my plan but its not working. Do i need to set up a new modem or anything? dial another number? Thank you for your help.

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar
    You should probably call tech support on that one.
    Mike - Been Converged?

Quote Originally Posted by snowmandc
    when i push the ie explorer button and try to surf the internet it will sign in using #777 and it will say im connected ,but i cant browse web pages. it always says (cannot find page.) ........ I do currently have vision on my plan but its not working. Do i need to set up a new modem or anything? dial another number? Thank you for your help.
    What do you mean by you have VISION but its not working? Do you mean its not working because of this, or is there something else going on there? Go to settings and then Connections. Select Advanced at the bottom and then select "Select Network" and then for the first one choose Sprint. It sounds like the modem is setup correctly, and dialing #777 is correct. If what I said was already done or there is something else going on with your VISION not working, then for sure do what Convergent suggested and call tech support.

yes actually i got this same problem with verizon vx 6600
    www.iklanoke.com sell and buy advertising