+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MS Ringtones

Unhappy MS Ringtones

Some months ago someone posted a link to some ringtones at one of the MS websites. I can't find the post and I can't find the ringtones anywhere on the MS site. They were four each of four different genres, and the set I'm particularly interested in was called "Vocal" (I think) and had rather barber-shoppy sounding tones. I seem to have erased them from my computer and my PDA, and would very much like to get a copy from someone or a link to them on MS's website. I'd really appreciate any help. TIA - sheureka
    Do good. Be kind. Have fun.

sheureka,

See attached (if I did this correctly). This is the CAB for just the vocal group of the ringtones. If you need/want the others, let me know.

Wow, a year or so of lurking in the background and I am finally able to help someone out.

Mike
    Attached Files

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! And if you have time I'd put the others in my ring tone stash. Thanks again. - sheureka
    Last edited by sheureka; 02-08-2006 at 09:48 AM.
    Do good. Be kind. Have fun.

Euphorically Confused
    Might as well post them all or at least the link to the page where you found them so people can have the information for a long time to come.
    Custom Apache AKU 3.5 roms and rom kitchens available
    ALWAYS FLASH BACK TO AN OFFICIAL ROM BEFORE TAKING YOUR PHONE IN FOR SERVICE OF ANY KIND
    If you have found me helpful or would like to support the developers of roms and apps that I use, please Donate

I had them for a while, but deleted them after not using them for a bit.
    MS seems to have deleted them too, as they aren't on the page I had noted for the download.
    They've been replaced by these.
    Attached Files
    Peace ~ Trident
    Using my own custom WM6.5 ROMGO GATORS! NCAA National Champs x3~ Football & Basketball(x2)!

Sorry for the delay, been traveling all day.

I can't find the link on MS now either but I do have the original installer (1.5MB) and each of the cab files. I would guess everyone would rather have the cabs anyway so here are all five zipped. Enjoy!

Mike
    Attached Files