+ Reply to Thread

Question Good External Speakers?

I am looking for opinions on some extenal speakers I can use to hook up to my 6600. I would prefer powered speakers that are compact but have a decent sound to them. Does anyone use any or know of any that would be a good choice?

Thanks,
    Savdog01

I have two sets - Altec Lansing IM2's that are very small (fold up to about paperback size) and have surprisingly good sound. And Virgin BoomTubes (now being sold by ThinkOutside) that are larger for my trailer. I use both sets with an iPod, 6600, XM AirWare, and tablet pc. Both sets have surprisingly good bass given the size. - sheureka
    turn on speakerphone when not using phone?-speakers.jpg
    Do good. Be kind. Have fun.

want an excelent cheap set of speakers, i bought the logitec speakers for my psp and use it with my 6600 now. they are less than 70 bucks and sound amazing! battery life is about one day at the pool and the lower the batteries the worse the sound quality is. thats about the only bad thing i have to say about them.

adapter for speakers?

What kind of 2.5-3.5 adapter do you use? I went to Radio Shack and they didn't work. Only Mono. I have the 6600

Quote Originally Posted by kahuwong
    What kind of 2.5-3.5 adapter do you use? I went to Radio Shack and they didn't work. Only Mono. I have the 6600
    This thread might help.