+ Reply to Thread

Thread: VZW Merits?

Fully Converged

VZW Merits?

Anyone here have VZW Merits? I qualify but have been told a couple different things by CS when I have tried to get myself enrolled, none of which involving in my actual enrollment. I was even told last year that I would be enrolled and a membership kit would be sent out at the beginning of the year and had a rep offer to place and order for a discounted accessory. Wondering what happened with that, I called *611 today and dealt with a snooty CS rep and was given a runaround and told that they cant add people to the program but i should go into a store and have them do it. Does anyone know what gives with this? I think my $140 monthly bill more than qualifies me ($79.99 for voice alone), and i meet the length of service requirements. I'm failing to understand how meeting the eligibility requirements doesnt make me eligible though.
    XV6800, Aliph Jawbone

It's automatic..

Don't worry about it, you don't have to enroll in anything.

As long as you have been on a 79.99+ service plan for 3-months or longer you will receive the appropriate discounts.

This program also allows you to upgrade your equipment 12-months early.

Hrm.. i have never heard of this merits program. i did a search on vzw.com and found a page to enroll. so i did.
    i am pretty sure i overqualify.
    when you say you can upgrade your equipment early, does that mean that instead of newevery 2 you get newevery 1 and i can get $100 off a new phone every year?
    Tanguy de Courson