+ Reply to Thread

Question bluetooth play mp3's

can the ppc6600 play its wmp9 music through my bluetooth headset. ive done alot of reading but im not getting any luck on this direct question. can someone please clarify this for me?

you need the updated bt stack. check www.myehud.com/xv6600/bluetooth/

you need to copy and paste that url into i.e. ... it won't work if you just click it.

READ EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING AND IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS, SEARCH HERE FOR ANSWERS BEFORE YOU ASK ANYONE FOR HELP (ESPECIALLY DO NOT ASK EHUD FOR HELP ON HIS SITE)

Sorry to be blunt, but people have asked for this time and time again.

Good luck, and cheers!

*sparx*
    *sparks*

Quote Originally Posted by limesparks
    you need the updated bt stack. check www.myehud.com/xv6600/bluetooth/

you need to copy and paste that url into i.e. ... it won't work if you just click it.

READ EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING AND IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS, SEARCH HERE FOR ANSWERS BEFORE YOU ASK ANYONE FOR HELP (ESPECIALLY DO NOT ASK EHUD FOR HELP ON HIS SITE)

Sorry to be blunt, but people have asked for this time and time again.

Good luck, and cheers!

*sparx*
    In addition to adding the A2DP patch to your 660x, you need a BT headset with the A2Dp profile, which has been discussed at length in a couple of threads.
    Mick

is it possible to play it through a mono headset. like lets say the bluespoon 5G?
    bup: !!!!!-LOVIN MY NEW 6700-!!!!! bup:

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdude1991
    is it possible to play it through a mono headset. like lets say the bluespoon 5G?
    No that headset doesn't support a2dp. I don't know of a mono headset that does, usually they are setup only for the handsfree profile. I guess mono could be useful for something like audible player or something, but for music, yuk.
    *sparks*