+ Reply to Thread

Thunderhawk and Cookies

Does anyone know if Thunderhawk can actually retain cookies across Thunderhawk sessions? I thought it supposedly could, and I have the settings established under "Manage Cookies", "Enable Cookies", and "Allow third party cookies" properly set. I can also see many cookies in the list of cookies shown there. However, every time I get out of Thunderhawk and back into it, I have to enter my userids and passwords for sites all over again, which is a real pain. This problem almost makes it unusable for me, since so many sites I access have login security.

I've talked to support and they feel that it should work and cookies should be retained, but it never has for me. I've also recently done a hard reset on my device and installed the program after that, but with no better results. Does anyone get them to be retained across Thunderhawk sessions?

Last, I just tried the newer version of Thunderhawk, 2.103 (I’m on 2.100), but it does the same thing. According to everything I've found, it just shouldn't work this way, but apparently it does on my device. Hopefully some of you have gotten it to work and can clue me in.
    Last edited by js0873; 02-23-2006 at 11:33 AM.

I'm in the same boat. I've used Thawk on two different ppc's and it has never retained a cookie that I know of. A real pain....

Hmm - it retains my cookies. I have no idea what would be different in my setup. But at least it's possible. - sheureka
    Do good. Be kind. Have fun.

Anyone else? I'm wondering how many others have it working for them. Of course, I'm really curious to see if anyone has ever figured out why it works on some configurations and not others.

Doesn't work for me either. Never has.

Same here, it is a bummer having to re-enter my password for my Yahoo Home Page. It does help to setup quick keys, but nontheless it is still time consuming.