+ Reply to Thread

Have a good story for you guys...

So this morning i wake up to the most horrendous smell i have ever smelled in my life, a mix between all the cleaning agents i could think of mixed together and set on fire. So i leap out of my bed to see what in the world was going on. So a little background, i got a puppy for my gf for her birthday last june and he has just figured out how to jump off the bed when he wants to. So this little ****-tzu jumped off the bed this morning, went over to where i charged my phone, got the extra battery off the back of the cradle and commenced to chewing on it. he had gotton ahold of it before but i stopped him before he caused to much damage and whipped him. Since then he hasn't touched it, well i guess he had a relapse this morning and chewed on it until it exploded, and burned a HUGE hole in the carpet. On top of me losing the battery which as yo uall know is cruicial in owning this phone... i'm going to have to pay no doubt to get the whole apartment re-carpeted when we move out. What a great way to start the day.

so anyone know the best place to get a battery?

Back to a PDA.... YES!!!!! degeiso's Avatar
    Dude that SUUUUUCKS. I feel your pain!

degeiso
    Luke

At&T Tilt with 8GB AData SDHC card.

Does the dog's fur match the carpet? Are you thinking what I'm thinking...
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by d2tw4all
    Does the dog's fur match the carpet? Are you thinking what I'm thinking...
    Tom
    hahaha i wish it did. although my hid would be right there beside his if i hurt that dog.
    snapped some pictures of this for yall to check out. i still can't belive this happened. The first picture is that carpet AFTER i cleaned it up. the black looks like it's just some black powder but it's burnt arse carpet.

Never involved in a flame war! sputnik's Avatar
    Man, that sucks. I say you sue. Sure, they all say "do not dispose of in fire", but do they say "do not let your pets use as a chew toy" ??
    _______
    Spu|nik VZW Kyo 7135 / VZW XV6600 / Sprint Mogul / Sprint Touch Pro / Sprint Touch Pro 2 / Apple iPhone 4 / ???

If they do not have a disclaimer stateing not to chew on it i would Sue

I've got two extra batteries that I've only used a handfull of times. I've got a spare OEM battery and a 2400mah extended one. I think I'm going with the 6700 so I won't need them anymore. Give me a PM if your interested in making an offer.
    Bobbylingo
    Phone, Radio, and Fiber Geek

seems i can get them for 10 bucks with shipping on ebay guess i'm going to do that, unless you can beat that deal