+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation Ppc-6600 With Sprint!!!!!

I CURRENTLY HAVE A REGULAR SANYO 8300 CELL PHONE UNDER A TWO YEAR FAIR AND FLEXIBLE CONTRACT UNDER SPRINT.. I WANT TO PURCHASE THE PPC-6600 ON EBAY AND REPLACE MY SANYO WITH THAT.. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF I WILL BE ABLE TO DO THIS AND STILL KEEP MY EQUIPMENT PROTECTION PLAN SO IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THE PHONE I WILL BE ABLE TO BRING IT SPRINT TO HAVE IT FIXED OR REPLACED?? THANKS...

If what you're asking is whether or not you can have the Equipment Protection Plan on a PPC6600, then the answer is yes. $6 a month for the everything plan.

I'm just curious, sorry. so sprint will insure the 6600 even tho you didnt purchase it from them?? so i could purchase a messed up harrier off ebay, activate it thru sprint, get the warrenty just to turn around a few days or weeks later saying its messed up and they'll replace it?!? *gasping for breath* DAMN, I realy did overpay alot by chosing verizon. =P
    Verizon- XV6600
    ROM v. 2.03.00 WWE
    Radio v. HA01_151

err.. I don't actually have experience trying to put insurance on something I haven't purchased directly from Sprint, so I can't help you much with that.