+ Reply to Thread

Charge/Full Charge LED Reg Hack?

Does anyone know the Reg key to turn off the Charge/Full Charge LED, I was able to shutoff the other LED's using the BWLEDMgr, and NLEDMgr, but can't seen to shutoff the charge and full-charge LED. If anyone knows the Key that does this for the PPC 6600 Sprint, thx Also I don't have a AllLEDMgr key but I added one and still dosn't turn off the charge leds.

You might want to check out the 1.4 Beta Version of Phone Alarm. It looks like this function was added,along with a automatic Soft reset. I think you can set this in profiles and have an automatic change of the LED status and soft-reset to implement.

I have not been following the thread closely, but you might want to check it out.
    www.pocketmax.net - Check out the support forum.
    Verizon XV6600WOC
    ROM 2.07.00 WWE Radio HA01_151 ExtROM 2.07.112WWE HW.V. 0041

Ya im the one that requested it, but there is another key that needs to be set to turn off the Charge/Full charge LED. 1.4 works great I just need to find the key to turn off those LED's and then give them to pengin. I may have to send a msg to audiovox and see if they have a program or somethign to turn those off.