+ Reply to Thread

Can't send or recieve texts

i'm getting an error when i try to send messages. says
    message ID:513
    Error Class: Temporary(2)
    Cause Code:SMS Org.D.(97)
    Was wondering if anyone had seen this before. It's done it before just when i didn't have enough service or not digital or whatever but now it's doing it all the time. Guess i'm going to call verizon but i thought someone else here might know whats going on before i call that cuircus. Everything else works fine on the phone, internet, calling etc....

First, make sure that the messages are really not being sent.
    I get these messages every so often, but the messages are going through. It's just some sort of warning.
    Another thing, clear out the text messages in your "sent" file... or just all of the ones you don't need.
    Lastly, clear out old junk using something like MemMaid or ScaryBear's "clear notifications" program. I've found that doing that on a regular basis keeps those goofy messages away.
    Peace ~ Trident
    Using my own custom WM6.5 ROMGO GATORS! NCAA National Champs x3~ Football & Basketball(x2)!

ditto, i see that and various other errors. sometimes the end user gets the msg, other times they dont. that particular message is not a problem on your end.

yea i've tried sending to a phone that is right near me and they aren't getting them. and i'm not able to sen them to the phone either. i cleared everything in there still to no avail. i might have to call verizon i suppoes.

anyone know where to find the error codes?

haha thanks for the help guys. the genious at the verizon office blocked my text messages somehow. i don't know what i ever did without texting.