+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy phone works but i have no screen at all...

Hi, this morning my alarm went off and I touched the dismiss like I always do then the screen went black. I have done a soft and hard reset. The phone still works and the ringer works if it is called and I can use the keyboard to make a call BUT there is just no screen. I can see that the back light is on but nothing on the screen.

Euphorically Confused
    First of all, one post is enough. Now, how were you able to calibrate the screen after the hard reset? Did everything reinstall? I am assuming it had to, but I am not sure how you were able to do this without seeing anything. What programs were running when you woke up? Were you using the built in alarm function? How long have you had the phone and where did you buy it?
    Custom Apache AKU 3.5 roms and rom kitchens available
    ALWAYS FLASH BACK TO AN OFFICIAL ROM BEFORE TAKING YOUR PHONE IN FOR SERVICE OF ANY KIND
    If you have found me helpful or would like to support the developers of roms and apps that I use, please Donate

I was not able to do anything with the screen. After the hard reset I used another phone to call it and i was able to answer it. I then used the key pad to dial a 3 and was able to do that too. When I woke up just the built in alarm was going off. As far as I know this was all thet was running at the time.i have only had the phone for 1 month and bought it used. This is the first problem I have had with it.

My first ppc wat that way after a short while (under 1 month), had it replaced.
    my new one works great. no trouble