Closed Thread

Exclamation New Xv6600 Owner Needs Advice.

Hello, I am getting a new XV6600 probably in the next 2 days or so (in route). I think I would prefer not to get a bluetooth headset. What I want is a pair of stereo earbuds that include a mic inline about chin level, and a button to switch between phone/music mode. That is exactly what I would like.

Now I found a couple different ones at the Verizon Store online ,but I want to know are there others out there? Which ones are good, or the best, and where can I find them? Anything else I should know being a 6600 noob?

- Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMasterB
    Hello, I am getting a new XV6600 probably in the next 2 days or so (in route). I think I would prefer not to get a bluetooth headset. What I want is a pair of stereo earbuds that include a mic inline about chin level, and a button to switch between phone/music mode. That is exactly what I would like.
    I'd wait and see how you like the buds that come with the phone. If you don't want to go BT they work very well and I don't know that there are any better alternatives. - sheureka
    Do good. Be kind. Have fun.

I guess I thought that the earbuds that come with the XV6600 were just for listening??They don't have an integrated mic do they? I want to be able to be listening to music and be able to accept an incoming by just pressing a inline button on the earbuds. Like THIS

The earbuds included with the 6600 have an inline mic, as well as a volume control and answer button. Like sheureka, I like the included buds.

People also seem to like ppctechs adapters as well. Then you plug in your own mike and headset.
    http://www.pocketpctechs.com
    AT&T Jailbroken Iphone 3G 2.2

Heh heh , , I didn't realize that. Thank you for setting me straight

Anything else you guys would recommend that I am going to want to go with this phone? How about the case that comes with it. Is it decent?

-Thanks

Administrator
    hello.

i recommend you search thie site to find out more info on this phone and accessories. we have a wealth of info on headsets also.