+ Reply to Thread

Red face Kill Bill Ringer

Hi,
    Does anyone have the twisted nerve ringer in WMA format? It's the whistling song from kill Bill. I used to have it on my Kyocera and can't find it anywhere for my new PPC 6600.

Thanks!

Leigh

well if you get the soundtrack you can export the song off the cd and jsut drop it on your phone. maybe search the internet for it. if you cant get the right format get a conversion tool.

I'm a total loser and I've been banned!!!
    There's this tool I always use when I want to find cool wav file ringers. I'll try to post it. I hope it comes through. Here it is: http://www.google.com.

If that doesn't work for you, try entering "wav file kill bill". Sometimes it helps to click on "Ok" or hit [enter] afterwards, although that isn't required if you're not expecting a result.

Ehud

Quote Originally Posted by Ehud
    There's this tool I always use when I want to find cool wav file ringers. I'll try to post it. I hope it comes through. Here it is: http://www.google.com.

If that doesn't work for you, try entering "wav file kill bill". Sometimes it helps to click on "Ok" or hit [enter] afterwards, although that isn't required if you're not expecting a result.

Ehud
    One of the main reasons I come back to this forum (now that the EVDO update appears dead) is for this.
    I see some of these posts and just wait for Ehud to post responses as only he can. Makes my day better with a good laugh.
    I'm only sorry that it's taken so long.
    Hopefully the mods keep a sense of humor about all this despite some of the blatant antagonism, it is in good fun- at least for me. What's the phrase? "F*ck 'em if they can't take a joke!"
    Peace ~ Trident
    Using my own custom WM6.5 ROMGO GATORS! NCAA National Champs x3~ Football & Basketball(x2)!

I'm a total loser and I've been banned!!!
    Well, they've already said they can't. I saw Hugo Weaving's
    latest masterpiece of oratory precision the other night. It
    reminded me that you "...have to do what is right."

E

/snipped/

dld

While Ehud's comments are often sarcastic and somewhat "biting", at least I don't think he's ever called anyone names.
    And the sarcasm has a nice dry humor to it. I also respect that he has a detailed and observant perception of the English language. While some of his comments may be unnecessary to some, they are no less so than a majority of the posts that are repetitive, slanderous or horribly grammatically incorrect. And at least he is trying to be humorous.
    If you don't like what someone writes, you are obviously free to ignore them. If you think you can engage that person in some banter, feel free- but it gets boring and childish when one resorts to calling someone school-yard names.
    Peace ~ Trident
    Using my own custom WM6.5 ROMGO GATORS! NCAA National Champs x3~ Football & Basketball(x2)!

Registered User EnnuiEnthusiast's Avatar
    Ehud: Welcome Back!!

I'll echo Tripod by saying that you have been missed. I won't dignify other posts with a response.

'nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by EnnuiEnthusiast
    Ehud: Welcome Back!!

I'll echo Tripod by saying that you have been missed. I won't dignify other posts with a response.

'nuff said.
    Tripod?
    LOL

See? I can take a joke! Intentional or otherwise...

Just for the record- it's Trident. A reference to my Triumph motorcycle.
    Peace ~ Trident

Registered User EnnuiEnthusiast's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident
    Tripod?
    LOL

See? I can take a joke! Intentional or otherwise...

Just for the record- it's Trident. A reference to my Triumph motorcycle.
    D'oh!!

Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident
    What's the phrase? "F*ck 'em if they can't take a joke!"
    jeez tell that to the guy that banned me hah!

This place lets you listen to that ringer, so you could record it to wma and save it to your Windows folder.

http://www.nextpimp.com/nextel_ringt...ll%20Bill.html

TomD.
    Last edited by TomD; 03-24-2006 at 02:34 PM.

Definitely, Welcome Back Ehud!
    Everybody else, lighten up
    SteveM
    Sprint HTC EVO 4G

Back to a PDA.... YES!!!!! degeiso's Avatar
    Ehud rocks the house, I find his posts great! And his site is great as well, I've used it many times, thanks for your efforts man, as for your replys to people who dont search... people need to use common sense thats all.
    Luke

At&T Tilt with 8GB AData SDHC card.

Quote Originally Posted by RacerX10
    ehud is a mostly useless *******

dld
    Don't forget to add brilliant and poignant.

I actually decided to follow his many posts regarding searching first and reading through the many forums and posts before I even thought of completing my registration process. I will have to admit that if everyone took his advise, there would be no one posting on this message board. Pretty much everything I could think of has been covered already. Pretty much this board would be dull and dreary if it werent for the occasional quip or smart alek reply...

And BTW: there is nothing COMMON about common sense!!!

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergovoy
    Don't forget to add brilliant and poignant.

I actually decided to follow his many posts regarding searching first and reading through the many forums and posts before I even thought of completing my registration process. I will have to admit that if everyone took his advise, there would be no one posting on this message board. Pretty much everything I could think of has been covered already. Pretty much this board would be dull and dreary if it werent for the occasional quip or smart alek reply...

And BTW: there is nothing COMMON about common sense!!!
    I don't disagree with much of what has been said here. Ehud has a good sense of humor and a ton of knowledge on PDAPhones. Unfortunately he is unable to resist the temptation of bashing anyone that he thinks is not as smart as him. When I started this site about 5 years ago, one of the very first principals that I laid out for the site was that we would NOT bash people just because they are new to the game. It has been a basic founding principal, and it isn't going to change. If you want to have threads full of bashing each other, there are a ton of other forums that let you do it all day long. In fact, I've seen page after page after page of nothing but bashing ... with no meaningful information whatsoever. You don't need PPH for that.

If you want to give someone a suggestion to use search, there are nice ways to do it. Ehud's ways just cause people to leave the site and never come back. Believe me... I hear from them all. He doesn't see any harm in it, and gets a big chuckle from a few other folks that think its funny... but it damages the site and in the end doesn't help anyone. As was said by someone else in this thread (but for the reverse reason)... if you think someone has posted something that was stupid... then you have the freedom to ignore it. You DON'T have the RIGHT to just have a free for all bashing them. As I've told my kids many times, "if you don't have something nice to say, then don't talk".

So yes... the infamous Ehud has been banned again. It looks like thats what he wanted, because he came back from the last banning and proceeded to post nothing useful, and throw tons of bashing posts throughout a lot of threads. And no, we are not Nazis... in fact I kind of resent being called a Nazi. The fact is that the Nazis were all about ethnic cleansing ... bashing and squashing those who THEY thought were inferior to them ... they thought they were smarter than everyone else ... they wanted the world to only contain people like them - the smarter ones. Hmmm... who does that sound like?
    Mike - Been Converged?

Search Deez Nutz

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Convergent
    I don't disagree with much of what has been said here. Ehud has a good sense of humor and a ton of knowledge on PDAPhones. Unfortunately he is unable to resist the temptation of bashing anyone that he thinks is not as smart as him. When I started this site about 5 years ago, one of the very first principals that I laid out for the site was that we would NOT bash people just because they are new to the game. It has been a basic founding principal, and it isn't going to change. If you want to have threads full of bashing each other, there are a ton of other forums that let you do it all day long. In fact, I've seen page after page after page of nothing but bashing ... with no meaningful information whatsoever. You don't need PPH for that.

If you want to give someone a suggestion to use search, there are nice ways to do it. Ehud's ways just cause people to leave the site and never come back. Believe me... I hear from them all. He doesn't see any harm in it, and gets a big chuckle from a few other folks that think its funny... but it damages the site and in the end doesn't help anyone. As was said by someone else in this thread (but for the reverse reason)... if you think someone has posted something that was stupid... then you have the freedom to ignore it. You DON'T have the RIGHT to just have a free for all bashing them. As I've told my kids many times, "if you don't have something nice to say, then don't talk".

So yes... the infamous Ehud has been banned again. It looks like thats what he wanted, because he came back from the last banning and proceeded to post nothing useful, and throw tons of bashing posts throughout a lot of threads. And no, we are not Nazis... in fact I kind of resent being called a Nazi. The fact is that the Nazis were all about ethnic cleansing ... bashing and squashing those who THEY thought were inferior to them ... they thought they were smarter than everyone else ... they wanted the world to only contain people like them - the smarter ones. Hmmm... who does that sound like?

Good man. It was a long time coming.