+ Reply to Thread

Question Photo Contacts Pro Version 4.00

Hello, so first things first, I am using Photo Contacts PRO, Version 4.00... this is a 3rd party program from pocketX (www.pocketX.net). I am having a couple problems with the program and am hopeful someone might be able to help.

The first problem I'm having is that when a call comes in if my PPC-6600 is off the PictureID comes up behind my Owner Info Screen (and behind reminders and the password if they happen to be up). Does anyone know how I can get Photo Contacts 4.0 to come up in front?

The other problem is when I receive a call from home rather then picking the entry I want, it comes up with my call forwarding entry (I have the call forwarding to home in my contacts so I could put in on my speed dial)... I have tired a variety of names for the call forwarding entry (nothing, ZzZ, AaA, etc) and regardless of the call forwarding position in my contacts it is the one Photo Contacts always uses..... When I actually see the name in the phone dialer it shows the correct name (I assume because I now have the call forwarding under ZzZ Call Forwarding to insure it is the last entry in my contacts), but I haven't been able to get it to work in Photo Contacts 4.

Now if I disable the owner information, password screen, and keep up to date on my reminders Photo Contacts pops up without problem, and everything is fine. Also if I remove the Call Forwarding from my contacts all together then the correct entry is used. I would love some alternate solutions....

Thanks for your time,
    Tyler

ok , To diable the whole owner info part when someone calls you, on your today screen tap OWNER INFO, the go to options on the lower tab, it will say "when the device is turned on,display, (UNCHECK IDENTIFICATIONINFORMATION)."
    hope this helps.

Turning off the owner info is not a problem... as I said in my post when I do turn it off things are fine. The solution I am looking for is that it not come up for phone calls specifically, or even better the Photo Contacts comes up in front of it. It is important to me though that it does come up any other time the device is turned on. Thanks for the help, yet I was fully aware of how to turn the owner info on and off as I originally said.