+ Reply to Thread
    Converged

Asurion (Locklin) does have 6600 w/cameras in stock

I needed to have my 6600 replaced, Asurion (Lockline) does have 6600 w/cameras in stock. Phoned in replacement order on Friday, showed up DHL today. $50.00 deductable. I have been paying the insurance with Verizon.

I was worried they were going to force me to take a 6700... The 6600 is the better PDA for how I use it.
    The Kyocera 7135 was great. The XV6600 was even better. So far the 8525 is pretty damn cool...
    But I wish for the features of an 8525 with a 3.5" screen, that would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by eric alen
    I needed to have my 6600 replaced, Asurion (Lockline) does have 6600 w/cameras in stock. Phoned in replacement order on Friday, showed up DHL today. $50.00 deductable. I have been paying the insurance with Verizon.

I was worried they were going to force me to take a 6700... The 6600 is the better PDA for how I use it.
    This is good to know... my phone fell this morning when the belt clip on my case lost its grip on my waistband. It landed on a concrete subway platform and I'm still assessing damage. If the device proves to be unstable (like if the surprise reset I had this afternoon happens on a regular basis), I'll need it repaired or replaced.

I don't WANT to switch to another device. I have my 3rd-party software just as I want it and I don't want to have to start over, not when I only got this phone in January. So if 6600s are available from Verizon, hooray!

Did you have to send back the original phone?

Converged
    Yes, you need to return the old phone or they charge you $300.

I have a question maybe you can answer for me. I had a 6600woc (without camera) and they sent me a unit with a camera. I don't see a camera utility in the programs menu. How do you use the camera?

thanks
    The Kyocera 7135 was great. The XV6600 was even better. So far the 8525 is pretty damn cool...
    But I wish for the features of an 8525 with a 3.5" screen, that would be awesome.