+ Reply to Thread

Activesync Question

I searched through the forums and could not find an answer, so either it can't be done or I am wording it incorrectly. I have my cradle for my 6601 plugged into my main pc. I would like to actually sync with my wireless laptop. Both are on my home network, I just don't want to drag the cradle around with my laptop. Is this possible? Both machines are running XP home and have activesynce 4.2. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You'd have to buy a bluetooth adapter for wireless syncing. Or just go to BoxWave or PPCTechs and get the usb cord for the 6600.
    SteveM
    Sprint HTC EVO 4G

Not tyring to hi-jack the thread but is it possible to sync with bluetooth (assuming you have the dongle) if you do not have activesync on the other cpu. I'm not allowed to add programs to my cpu at work but would like to be able to take my calendar info directly to my 6600 without doing it the long way (export from calendar, import on cpu at home, and than sync with 6600). Thanks for the help in advance, I did do some searching but the posts I found had to do with activesync on both.

I think you'd have to have activesync. There's no other way to get it to sync.
    SteveM
    Sprint HTC EVO 4G

What I was afraid of, thanks for the reply though.