+ Reply to Thread

Bluetooth auto-on

Okay, new weird problem.

After I soft reset, the bluetooth turns on. No matter if its off or not before soft resetting. No matter how many times I soft reset in a row after turning it off before each soft reset. This just seemed to start happening one day, maybe 3-4 days ago. BT stack 3500 with the PDA2K update.

Anyone else seen this or have any thoughts??

Are you running PhoneAlarm? Mine started turning on constantly, and after a couple of hours I realized that I somehow had messed up the profile in PhoneAlarm. - sheureka
    Do good. Be kind. Have fun.

No PhoneAlarm. SPB Pocket Plus, SBSH Pocket Weather, Vito Button Mapper, Resco Explorer, Salling Clicker, TCPMP.

Okay, so I uninstalled Salling Clicker and no more auto-on when soft resetting....... strange, I don't recall it doing this after I first installed Salling Clicker..... oh well....

To me Salling Clicker is so important to me and the iMac in my main room, that I don't mind shutting off bluetooth manually each time I reset. Plus, with the 3550MAh battery it doesn't matter so much. I got it at www.lionbattery.com
    Larry Ganz
    http://www.jesusreigns.org
    John 3:16

Yea, Salling Clicker is exactly what I needed for presentations. Better than a remote because of the notes right on the screen and the next slide preview. And Winamp, PowerDVD, Media Player, Mouse control.... its great.... I re-installed it immediately and figure I'll just shut it off too when I reset, its worth it.