+ Reply to Thread

Recycling bin, trash can?

Not really a newbie but, I have owned this for about 2 years. I appear to be slowly losing memory. Is there anything like a recycling bin or trash can I need to be empting? What actually happens to all the deleted text messages, pictures, videos, etc? Thanks, Bakerboy
    Bakerboy
    Most recent upgrades from Verizon - no problems. Spb pocket Plus, BlueTooth(Logitech - F-0399A), Belkin FM transmitter, 2 gig storage card, Ephem - moon phase

dont forget to empty the trash in your messages, and delete the cache of internet explorer
    Sprint Mogul (PPC-6800) - dcd 3.0.1 ..... 3.35.04 ..... OliPro 2.40 ..... 60610 PRL
    Sprint PPC-6600 - 2.07.00 WWE ..... HA00_166 (spare phone laying around)
    Sprint PPC-6600 - 2.04.00 WWE ..... HA00_140 ..... 1.36.113 WWE (used for GPS only)

I just bought a program called SKTools. One of its features is a cleanup command that does a great job of freeing up space.

I also have a program called "Check Notifications" that clears up duplicate events.

Clearing browser cache and manually clearing out the "deleted" folders in email, TXT, and MMS folders also frees space.

HTH.