+ Reply to Thread

Windows Live Search Mobile

I Just Downloaded and Installed one of the better applications I have found in a LONG Time.

Windows Live Mobile Download

It seems to also support interface with a GPS which would allow us to get directions and maps based on our current location. Supports Traffic, Maps, Search for Locations.... The best part is that all of the Maps are downloaded as required.

Check it out!

There are some pictures here: http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/smartphones/windows-live-search-for-mobile-vs-google-maps-mobile-218467.php
    Verizon XV6600WOC
    ROM 2.07.00 WWE Radio HA01_151 ExtROM 2.07.112WWE HW.V. 0041

Windows Live ROCKS!!

I've been using Windows Live Search for the past 2 weeks or so and I must say that its been very impressive to say the least. Its designed for one handed operation with the D-pad on your PDA. Once you find lets say a retail listing, it then automatically give you the ability to tap on the phone number which in turn gets dialed..

great for someone like me who is a full time real estate agent as I am constantly on the streets and am looking for businesses and homes.

Go ahead, give it a shot and you won't be disappointed. Although I'm kinda bummed that google did not come up with a comparable utility for pdas!! After making life much easier for all of us on the net, they are expected to deliver all the time as the tech leader of the world wibe web. Oh well...

AJ