+ Reply to Thread

evdo on the 6600

well vista put the evdo patch on my current ppc6600, the update was left from a previews occasion, i manualy changed the prl to the 20217. im i missing anything else, i havent been able to get it to work, and can i re flash it to an other rom to get rid of it?

F**k Vista. It is not a solid platform yet. Go back to XP.
    -Respect-
    Artorius

lol, i wish id gotten an xp laptop, but i do have an xp desktop, xp>vista

Vista works great for me. If anything, get rid for the 6600.
    Check out my iAdviseMe (IT Advisories), i9erNews (49er news), iGreen (Green News) or my iGossip (celeb News) Apps at: http://www.iadvise.me/

Fully Converged, painfully at times Kreigz's Avatar
    I'd agree. Vista working very well for me. The only compliants I had were with sync'ing with my XV6600. However, last week Mobile Device Center 6.1 was released and the sync'ing is much better than before ... faster, quicker to start, no errors ... so far.

Quote Originally Posted by dmackdaddy View Post
    Vista works great for me. If anything, get rid for the 6600.
    The XV6700 is a lot like democracy: They're both less than perfect, but they're the best available ... as far as Verizon is concerned.

but i have literaly the first version of vista basic, what vista are yall running?

Forever Confused
    I loaded vista on my main computer. Got the MDC 6.1 and sync'd my 6600 without a hitch. I went back to XP for other reasons. But I will load it again after those problems have been fixed.

Ultimate here with the latest MDC 6.1 as well.

So... you guys have EVDO on the 6600's or not? I own 6 of them that I'd love to put it on!
    Check out my iAdviseMe (IT Advisories), i9erNews (49er news), iGreen (Green News) or my iGossip (celeb News) Apps at: http://www.iadvise.me/

lol, i have it and it will pick up evdo when its near new radio towers that havent yet been set up right, ive gotten evdo in the hick parts of tx, apart from that dont do the upgrade, cause it gets frustrating when the phone stays stuck on evdo then finnaly quits and goes to 1x