+ Reply to Thread
    Forever Confused

Once again we're left behind

It seems like everyone is getting WM6 but us. Even our sister pdaphone the BA.

Administrator
    why are you surprised? this phone was discontinued eons ago...

Forever Confused
    I'm saying that even the BA (which is the same age) got the hacked WM5 and now 6 roms. But nobody was ever able to hack one for the 6600 (harrier). The only reason I would upgrade to a new phone is, I'm stuck running older ver software with 2003se. I had a 6700 for about 6 monthes (3 of which I didn't even use it) before I just couldn't take it anymore and went back to the 6600. It's still a great phone. Big screen, EVDO, wifi card, and stereo BT. Just stuck with older OS and older programs.

Back to a PDA.... YES!!!!! degeiso's Avatar
    funny i just went back to my xv6600 tonight. still a great phone!
    Luke

At&T Tilt with 8GB AData SDHC card.

Still using mine too - this is #3 for me, so I hope I can keep it running and not break it. I've been waiting for someone to release a WM pdaphone with the same screen dimensions, but looks like only the new Panda will be close and it is a GSM phone (figures).

Will Verizon ever give us a decent WM6 phone with ample screen real estate?
    Terry Reilley
    Audiovox VX6000 w/camera
    ROM version: 1.36.00 WWE

Forever Confused
    Over this last weekend I had another hardreset. I ended up reloading everything twice. It just seems to be getting more and more flakie. I know one of my batteries is dieing. And I have to softreset atleast twice a day (if not more). I'm going to try the tilt this week. I figure, if I gotta go with a small screen. It may as well be the best one out. AT&T looks solid in my area. If we could have gottin WM6 for the 6600, I would make it work with will power alone if I had to.