+ Reply to Thread

phone shutting down by itself

Hi Everybody,
    first post here, I have been looking at the forum for a little while now and decided to sign up and ask you guys a question.
    I bought my phone about 3 years ago, and now, when I try to do 2 thing at the same time or even just browsing the internet the phone just shut down by itself (same as if I was removing the battery). I can turn it back on but basicly that all I can do. I check the battery in the system tray, and it show that the battery is 75% or more FULL. I just order a new battery but I'm not sure if this is the problem.
    any idea how why it does that, does this happen (ed) to anybody else ?

Forever Confused
    It's most likely the battery. I was having about the same problem. I got new batteries and it's been fine.

Quote Originally Posted by cougargt View Post
    It's most likely the battery. I was having about the same problem. I got new batteries and it's been fine.
    that's what I was thinking, I should receive the new batterie anytime now...

grrrrrr.... I had ordered the battery from Igonmobile, now I receive an e-mail and they cancelled my order......
    anyway, where is a good source to get a battery ?

I received my new battery from another on-line retailer, my pocket pc is back to life !!!!!