+ Reply to Thread

Angry Can send my text message to email? How can I?

please help me out!!!

tryin to use mosio.com with my phone.
    try mosio its a great site. tell what you think and tell me if your phone works.

i have a verizon xv6700, window moblie 5.0.

iam tryin to send a text message to a email account and iam gettting a error message saying "gateway error".

i just started using this phone and with my older phone (treo 650) i had no problem send text message to a email account.

whats wrong and how can i send text messages to a email account with my phone?

Aside from usinhg Mosio, have you tried just texting a msg from your text client to your own email address and see if it goes through? I cam send text to email just find and w/o any issues. Maybe you should try that to see if you have a phone/carrier/Mosio
    Currently using a rooted Droid X

thanks alot for trying to help me out.

yes i tryed text to my email account and the same message comes up.

what phone do u have and do you have any problems sending to a email address?

also do u use mosio?

thank to all that help

Type in the email address you want to send to at the beginning of body of the text message then send the text to 6245 (mail) This has worked for me.

I can send text to email just fine and w/o any issues. Maybe you should try that to see if you have a phone/carrier/Mosio[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by genius107 View Post
    thanks alot for trying to help me out.
    No problem on trying to help you out but most of your Qs are already answered w/o me even saying anything. You just need to slow down and read what I typed.

yes i tryed text to my email account and the same message comes up.
    And so you have reset the phone and made sure you can txt other people right?

what phone do u have and do you have any problems sending to a email address?
    Not trying to be mean but I wouldnt be in the 6700 forums if I didnt have a 6700. That plus the fact that all that info is not only in my profile but by my name and sig. I also clearly stated "I can send text to email just fine and w/o any issues."

also do u use mosio?
    no, I have no use for it.
    Currently using a rooted Droid X