+ Reply to Thread
    rrs

Question MinutesPlus Problem

I'm running Minutes Plus (ver 1.05) on a Treo 600. The problem is that when I enter adjustments (either in the Shared or Adjust columns) the adjustments aren't saved. The adjustment shows up after I hit "ok", but if I leave the app and come back later, the adjustment is gone. Is there a way to fix this?

They should stay for the current month. There is a version 1.06. Try deleting the current one and putting that on. If you still have a problem, Rick does check here often
    My sordid past:

Kyocera 6035, Kyocera 7135, Samsung i700, iPAQ 6315, iPAQ hx4705, Motorola a630, BB 7100t, iPAQ rx3115, JAM 850, BB 8700g, Samsung i320 (just for fun), imate KJAM, TMO SDA, MDA, TMO Wing

Yep, this is a new one on me. The adjustment records key on the Billing start date. First, be sure you don't have an invalid date (wrong year has cause some folks trouble) before you create the adjustment.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

rrs
    I checked the date and it is correct. I'll try deleting 1.05 and installing 1.06.

Question unable to locate "Minutes Plus" software

Could anyone tell me where to locate it?
    Thanks.

Re: unable to locate "Minutes Plus" software

Minutes PLUS, Latest Version Info

Originally posted by mtbermuda
    Could anyone tell me where to locate it?
    Thanks.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I'm having this same problem. I'm running v 1.06. When I make an adjustment and try to update it says "Last Update: Never Saved" everytime and doesn't let me save. I've tried reinstalling but got the same result.