+ Reply to Thread

Residential Query Problem

With Version 3.00b6 I no longer have the problem with business queries however no I keep getting the following error with Residential queries:
    Query Error
    Error getting data:0.

Re: Residential Query Problem

What query params are you using (PM if you would rather).

Did you completely unintall any older version before installing b6?

Originally posted by Grafton68
    With Version 3.00b6 I no longer have the problem with business queries however no I keep getting the following error with Residential queries:
    Query Error
    Error getting data:0.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I'm getting the same error. And yes i complete uninstall DA using the build-in "Delete" funtion.

I'm using a Treo 600, if that helps.

Thanks

I'm getting the same error on Residential queries using 3.00b7 and a Kyocera 7135. The query is my name, city and state. When accessing yp.com directly my information can be found with the same input. Business queries work fine, in addition to maps and directions.

--Hadron

I'm getting the same error on Residential queries using 3.00b7 and a Treo 600. I had never had DA installed, so it was a fresh install. The query is my name, city and state. When accessing yp.com directly my information can be found with the same input. Business queries work fine, in addition to maps and directions.

I get this for most if not all of my queries (residential & business). I'm using a T600 on T-Mobile with the 1.2 update applied.

...David

I honestly don't have much of an answer for specific people who have these sorts of problems. Sometimes it just times out. But one thing to always try if you're having recurring problems is to do a complete delete (with the app launcher) and re-install.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I uninstalled & re-installed and things are better now. I hope it will last.

...David