+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MapQuest

MapQuest

I find I can't get MapQuest to work, probably an older version. I have used (paid for) DA for years, now.

If my memory serves, MQ was included in your software, no?

I deleted the nonworking version. Your s/w sent me to a browser I had THOUGHT wasn't working, EIS, and then to a page that never filled in a map.

What's up, can you tell?

Thanks.
    Don Cook
    Formerly Coming to You on my Much Missed 7135 by the Sea Now on a Shiny 700P

I'm having the exact same issue when getting directions or a map. I can get the basic info (phone #, Address), then when I tap map or directions, it sends me to Blazer and acts like it is d/l'ing a web page. Then it finishes with a blank page. Refresh in Blazer gives the same blank page. This is using DA 3.20 b4. It worked recently, but I don't remember which DA version in which it was working. I just noticed the problem in this current version. I don't use map or directions very frequently.
    Krazman - "IT MAY BE THAT YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AS A WARNING TO OTHERS"

Have you tried the new Map URL option in DA options? Don't know if that will make any difference.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Rick- I have the "map URL" checked and it doesn't work.
    Krazman - "IT MAY BE THAT YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AS A WARNING TO OTHERS"

I don't want to let this thread fade away w/o a fix.

Rick-

Any more ideas as to the cause of this problem on the 7135?

Thanks for your imput.

Brad

Rick,

I, too, have Map URL checked. Sometimes I get a map, but if I try to zoom or move, it goes away.
    Don Cook
    Formerly Coming to You on my Much Missed 7135 by the Sea Now on a Shiny 700P