+ Reply to Thread

Question Smartphone software question-change

How do you change the order of the 'start' menu items? How do you remove the ones you don't want to use immediately?

I saw in another post that someone said to sync it and use your file explorer to to window/start menu and delete an item but when i sync mine i do not have a windows option...any idea whats wrong?

Once you have connected to the Blackjack via ActiveSync, in ActiveSync on the desktop click on "Explore" and then explore to "My Windows Mobile Device" and then to the "Windows" folder, then select "Start Menu" and you can arrange the items in any way you want.

I'm doing this from memory, so the names may be slightly different, but hopefully you get the idea.
    John

John,

I tried your recommendation, when I get to the directory in ActiveSync the files are not in the same order as on the BJ, changing the order in the directory does not seem to affect the order in the BJ... Do I need to open up a file or something?

Thx
    Dan

That is weird, but it also seems that the Start Menu goes alphabetically, so you may have to try changing settings somewhere to change how the Start menu items are displayed.
    John