+ Reply to Thread
    Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar

Where are software/firmware updates for the Samsung i700?

Are you kidding???

None available yet, but this is where you'll find info about them when they are available. If you hear about them before we do, let's know by posting below.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Mike - Been Converged?

pep

Voice Signal update

Actually, there isone. Go to VOice Signal i700 update to get the update. It makes voice dialing work better and will work with Pocket PC 2003 if we ever get that on the i700.

Two weeks ago a Verizon Data Rep told me they were in the process of reviewing Pocket PC 2003 for the i700.

Mike

updates

They finally have got mobile 2003 out and you can get it at Verizon's site. Or go to a Verizon store.

What's on the CDs?

Got mine on Ebay. No CDs. Samsung said everything on them is available at Pocketpc.com. Not at Samsung apparently. What's on the CDs? I've already downloaded the voice command, I've got 2003 installed. What other goodies are on the CDs?

Re: What's on the CDs?

Originally posted by david-dsi
    Got mine on Ebay. No CDs. Samsung said everything on them is available at Pocketpc.com. Not at Samsung apparently. What's on the CDs? I've already downloaded the voice command, I've got 2003 installed. What other goodies are on the CDs?
    you practically got all except for the Sprite Back-Up program...You can get the updated on one their web-site any way...so in reality you are not missing any thing....the new 03 upgrade makes the CD obselete..sort of....forgot another prog..the Acrobat Reader..this you can get at the Adobe Acrobat site too...
    Funny it worked.....the last time! Now I am not sure what was working before they put a hole in my head !

Wow

What, 2-3 CDs and that's all that's on them? Seems like it could have fit on one CD. Thanks.