+ Reply to Thread
    I'm a total loser and I've been banned!!!

Question O2 SWYPE Keyboard Working On i900/i910

Thought I would share my find with you all just in case you guys don't already know.

The Omnia 2 Keyboard has been successfully ported by leo001.

I have been using it for 3 hours and I'm already typing faster (swyping) than I ever did before.

Check it out here.

Enjoy!

ps. I was so happy with the keyboard I donated some $$. If your happy to it would be nice to show some tangible gratitude.

jaycarl, great find! this is an awesome keyboard. I use it full time with the help of SIPChange so that it does not revert back to the old keyboard. Thanks.

I'm a total loser and I've been banned!!!
    I use IM selector to set as default. Its by far my favorite touchscreen KB as well.

If anyone has a problem finding a cab to swype since they deleted the thread just PM me with your email addy and I will send you the cab.

You can't beat swype for speed and accuracy. It really puts the confidence back into touchscreen typing.

The link in the first post is no longer working. Does anyone have a link to a working version of Swype for the Omnia 1?

Does anyone have a working cab for swype? I would really like to try it out. If so, can you please PM me? I tried to PM jaycarl like he mentions above, but it would not let me.

Thanks.