I've gotten to the point where I've learned the 1000+ words that came with the SPB Spanish Flash Cards software and now I'm making new flash cards to learn.

I'm conjuring up my new lists of words to learn based on a book called "A Frequency Dictionary of Spanish: Core Vocabulary for Learners" by Mark Davies, which basically lists the most commonly used words in the Spanish Language in different formats that are helpful for learners.

So far I've created 2 sets of flash cards: one with 51 related words and the other with 65 related words. Each one has images that I've painstakingly searched for on the internet to find the best images, because I'm a bit of a perfectionist. They also have audio that I've created using text to speech software that I own, which has a Spanish voice for it. A real-life native Spanish speaker (that I consulted before purchasing it) tells me that the Spanish text to speech voice has very accurate pronunciations and is easy to hear.

So what I'm looking for is others who want to share in the effort to create new Spanish flash card sets. What I would do is provide you with a list of words for you to find pictures of, and you would return the pictures to me, then I would bundle them up with audio into a set that you can copy onto your device to use. Anyone that finishes gathering a competent set of images will not only be rewarded by me going through the work of generating a flash card set for you to use from it, but I will also reward you with a totally separate set that you didn't complete yourself, probably one that I created.

Feel free to discuss this further in the forum or to email me about this at FlashCards4Spanish@yahoo.com, which I have set up strictly for this so if you don't hear from me for a few days it's because this isn't my main email account, but I WILL be getting back to you within a week no matter what.