+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Go Back button?

Question Go Back button?

Does the i760 have a "go back" button similar to the bottom middle button on the i730? On the i730 that button would allow me to back out of programs. I thought the "CLR" button the i760 would provide that function, but it does not seem to.
    I have been using AE Button Plus and tried remapping the "CLR" button to perform the escape function. That did not work. It also causede the "go back" or "left facing arrow" button on the keyboard to work as escape.
    Is there a way to do this? I am sure that I am overlooking something. I have tried searching, but didn't find anything helpful.
    Thanks for any help you can provide.
    Jon

OK button minimizes current program, like a go back button (i didn't have a 730). Red end key takes you back to the Today screen, as does pressing the windows button twice.

Quote Originally Posted by JDCJ View Post
    OK button minimizes current program, like a go back button (i didn't have a 730). Red end key takes you back to the Today screen, as does pressing the windows button twice.
    Battery Pack Pro- I have the OK button to go to last action instead of minimizing the prog. X-closes the program. Windows key minimizes program w/o closing it. Puts a task switcher-closer in upper right under the X-icon.