+ Reply to Thread

uninstall wisbar advance desktop?

Anyone else have issues removing wisbar advance desktop? I tried to remove it through the remove programs application, but it left an icon in my programs folder. When i tap it, it opens wisbar desktop but without an images for background or fonts or anything -- just a blue background with basic font.. Now it's not in the remove programs box.. How do i get rid of this thing?
    Thanks

cYGONE
    have you tried a soft reset?

yes. I found the application file was still on the system. I deleted it manually, but now there is an unusable icon in my prgrams folder.. Anyone know how to delete that?

i had the same problem, and I synced the phone with my laptop and then browsed through the phone and I deleted the icons and any other files and folders associated with the program.

don't know, but i've got the same problem. tried to clear it out manually after removing the program w/no luck. did a soft reset, but i refuse to do a hard reset (just got my phone set up again after having to wipe it a week ago), so if i have to live with it to avoid doing so, i can ignore it.

Try, try again

The solution I've found (as I bounce between having it and WisBarLite installed) is to reinstall it, then immediately uninstall it.