+ Reply to Thread

Text message retry

I get a lot of failed text message sends, and it drives me crazy that there's no 'retry' button on the dialog. Is there a fix for this?

I had the same issue...seems like 5% of the time this happens and it's always annoying....i just got a replacement phone however (for a different issue) and i cant recall it happening since....

Easy, if the send fails simply go to your drafts folder (Click on the down arrow next to inbox at the top left) and the message will be in there. Open the message, hit send and you're done!

Not sure if that was a joke or not, but that's not what I consider easy. I've been doing that, but on my 3 year old busted up flip phone, I could just click 'retry'. Why can't I do that on windows mobile?

I want to be able to change the ring tone so that when one fails it doesn't play the same one as when its sent, this way I know if it failed, to many times I type a text a work, then set it down before it sends, only to look at it 10 min later and see it failed.

Yes, I completely agree, that's another part of the problem.

I would prefer it just retry all by itself. Continuously, until the message goes out.

What else does it have to do.. It's my phone. Don't tell me about it, just send the #*$)(*$ message.