+ Reply to Thread

Verizon buys back its phones?

i know this is way OT but is it a fact that Verizon buys back old phones for store Credit? i mean after your contract is up an you decide to switch to a different carrier since you can't use you old phones? these was one Verizon Wireless center near us that had a poster of a Cellphone=$$$ so i asked and they said they do, can anyone confirm this on other verizon shops?

Sounds too good to be true, but I'll go in and find out for myself.

most likely this is an indirect agent. agents do that and will give you credit for anything from accessories or can be applied to a new phone. However!! the credit MUST be used at the time you are selling the phone back to them. My store was going to start doing this, but it really was an awkward set up...
    If you have any questions at all feel free to PM me, or email me on my personal account. nathan.burlison@gmail.com
    Also, please feel free to call me at my store anytime, (314) 291-8699. Just ask for me.

Nate

Quote Originally Posted by pillagingjack View Post
    most likely this is an indirect agent. agents do that and will give you credit for anything from accessories or can be applied to a new phone. However!! the credit MUST be used at the time you are selling the phone back to them. My store was going to start doing this, but it really was an awkward set up...
    how could it be an indirect agent when the STORE itself had VERIZONWIRELESS on it, everything inside was verizon, and the employees were wearing the black and red verizon shirts?

Just because the name Verizon Wireless is on the building does not make it a corporate satellite store. For instance in West Palm Beach Florida there are several Verizon Stores in the area (4 to be exact). There are also self-owned businesses that only sell Verizon that say Verizon Wireless on the building also.

There is a difference just letting you know.

Sprint buys back old phones - but you don't get very much for them (I think the max is $50). They also have a program that lets you donate phones for battered women's shelters. - sheureka
    Do good. Be kind. Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ryncppr View Post
    Just because the name Verizon Wireless is on the building does not make it a corporate satellite store. For instance in West Palm Beach Florida there are several Verizon Stores in the area (4 to be exact). There are also self-owned businesses that only sell Verizon that say Verizon Wireless on the building also.

There is a difference just letting you know.
    hehe thanx for the info, learning new things everyday