Closed Thread

Samsung OEM desktop charger

Does anyone know where I can get one of the desktop chargers that charge the extra battery by Samsung?? Out of stock everywhere??

thanks

Andreas

I'm looking too. I've backordered it THREE times on Samsung's website. (backorder stays active for 14 days).

The ones on ebay do not allow you to charge the phone with the extended battery on the phone. It will NOT fit. The OEM does allow this.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin12265 View Post
    I'm looking too. I've backordered it THREE times on Samsung's website. (backorder stays active for 14 days).

The ones on ebay do not allow you to charge the phone with the extended battery on the phone. It will NOT fit. The OEM does allow this.
    This ships from Hong Kong...brutal...$26 total for a $9 device. Surely there's a US merchant carrying this??

Also, is there any way to have the phone charge while using the data connection (tethering)?

Oh great. I just bought the desktop charger on eBay from Hong Kong and was hoping it would charge the extended battery. Oh well, for $25 still not bad to charge in a desktop style and connect to my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by CheesePuff View Post
    Oh great. I just bought the desktop charger on eBay from Hong Kong and was hoping it would charge the extended battery. Oh well, for $25 still not bad to charge in a desktop style and connect to my computer.
    It WILL charge the extended battery, just not on the phone. It has to go in the back slot. So, it's not a total loss.

This is the same discussion as in these threads:

desk top cradle
    Cradle

I am going to close this one, please refer to the other thread for future responses....

EDIT: Linked to the wrong threads...
    Last edited by mrailing; 01-14-2008 at 09:49 AM.