+ Reply to Thread

Journal Bar Reviews I have read everything what to you think...

Ok Fellas,

I have read all the reviews on journal bar good and bad, I dont see any reviews from 2007 anywhere mostly 2006.

Let me know what you think is it worth the 29.99 plus 10 dollar expansion pack??

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP

Michael

Robert Tankersley
    Quote Originally Posted by heartpumper77 View Post
    Ok Fellas,

I have read all the reviews on journal bar good and bad, I dont see any reviews from 2007 anywhere mostly 2006.

Let me know what you think is it worth the 29.99 plus 10 dollar expansion pack??

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP

Michael
    That would almost imply that there has been no change to the application since that date. You might want to look for an application that is more uptodate with the same features.
    Robert Tankersley CDP

Quote Originally Posted by rtankersley View Post
    That would almost imply that there has been no change to the application since that date. You might want to look for an application that is more uptodate with the same features.
    Such as?

I use and love and recommend Journal Bar and extensions.

Administrator
    +1

Journal bar has been a solid app thru the years. i highly recommend it. i dont think you would need the expansion pack as there are already a ton of updates in the regular version. you can always add it later.

i have been suing JB since.. ooh 2003 or somewhere.. a long time and is a great app. i dont think any other app in this class can beat it. i think one reason you dont see a lot of folks talking about it is because not many people know about it. im sure you know what it has so im not going to repeat but its a great app and has a great support forum to boot.