+ Reply to Thread

Deals on the i760?

Ok, we all know that when the i760 first came out people were getting the phone for insanely cheap prices. Apparently somewhat recently though best buy offered the i760 and with rebates people were able to get the phone for in the 100 dollar range again?

Somehow I seem to be missing it each time there is an incredible deal on the i760. Does anyone know if there currently is a way to get the phone for $250 or less?

Registered Luser
    Best I was able to do was $450 less $50 mail-in rebate. I said no thanks.

I should be getting mine today from fedex. I was able to get 450 - 100 ADD - 100 online discount-50 MIR = $200+tax

I suppose if I were eligible for a NE2 I would have been able to use that too (I'm not the primary on the account)

Is there anywhere else at the moment to buy this phone? I remember seeing somewhere that people were getting them from bestbuy for pretty cheap, but I can't seem to find them at best buy.

YESS!!! email me (not pm) (unless your against me emailing you back, then pm me) an I will plug you in with the company I worked for (am moving now) and I will let them know to cut you a deal
    If you have any questions at all feel free to PM me, or email me on my personal account. nathan.burlison@gmail.com
    Also, please feel free to call me at my store anytime, (314) 291-8699. Just ask for me.

Nate

Sweet, I sent an email to you a week or so ago.

Hey btw, I was curious, I am on a verizon familly plan, and the primary name on the account has a 2 year contract and thus gets 2 year contract pricing on phones, for some reason my account does not get the 2 year contract pricing.

From my understanding of it, I can just call verizon and ask to get my contract extended to 2 years right?

I called them but they got that confused with my NE2.

Tech Junky

Business Discount

If you work/worked for a large company, ask Verizon if your company has a corporate plan with them and what the price is. I worked for a chemical company (now retired) and get a 15% discount off my primary family share plan (but not the additional lines, but who cares, they are only $9.99/month each) and got the phone for $239, I was NOT able to use my new-every-two $100 discount BUT they did give me the $50 rebate (store would not but online folks did). Plus, I did NOT have to do a data plan (which would have netted another $100 off).

The bigger the company (and more contracts with Verizon) the better the discount. I believe it goes by 5000 (e.g. if the company is 1000-5000, there is a 5% discount, 5000-10000, 10% discount, 10000-....)

Good luck.