+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Freeware

Best Freeware

HI all,

My first post. I just upgraded to the I760 from I730. I don't have alot of programs loaded. Just the beginner stuff like Pdanet, TCPMP, Live & Live Search but by far my favorite is a free application called

Vtap. It allows you to search and view videos from multuple media sources like youtube, metecafe, e.g. You can also bookmark videos like weatherchannel.com (it's great to get a video weather update everymorning with turning on the TV) So this is my vote for the Best Freeware.
    vTap for Windows Mobile

Please post you'rs and a lonk to get it.

umm there are already a couple of different threads on freeware and programs

Sorry..I did a search for freeware and I get so many threads about other stuff. I was just looking for some opinions on good freeware apps only.

Quote Originally Posted by itw_turner View Post
    Sorry..I did a search for freeware and I get so many threads about other stuff. I was just looking for some opinions on good freeware apps only.

Don't sweat it...unfortunately there are Forum Nazi's EVERYWHERE. welcome to the forums and try to search before posting.

Thanks for the welcome. I found this this thread "Must have FREEWARE programs"

Try this site Smartphone & Pocket PC magazine and from the left choose "Best Sites" and scroll down and you will find all the freeware you could ever need. Happy downloading.

we might be able to avoid some of these duplicative type threads if someone stickied the main thread with all the good info in it - case threads, freeware threads, must have software threads, etc.

these are great threads, but if no one posts for a couple days they fall down the line and get hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpacs View Post
    Don't sweat it...unfortunately there are Forum Nazi's EVERYWHERE. welcome to the forums and try to search before posting.
    hey everyone basically said the same thing i did but alot nicer. i wasnt trying to be mean.