+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finance app

Finance app

Hey everyone,

I am looking for a finance app to keep track of the money i spend. I am currently looking at Spb Finance, it looks decent and I have always like spb programs, but does anyone have any experience with this or any others?

Thanks.

Depends on what you want to sync it with and really want to do with it. SPB Finance is a good app to use, but I use Pocket Quicken since I sync with Quicken, and have owned the app forever, otherwise I would probably use SPB Finance...

Thanks for the advice... since I don't have Quicken on my PC I went with the SPB Finance, and what I can tell from playing around with it, it's much better than expected.

Thanks for the help

If you use Quicken on the desktop, is there any advantage to SPB Finance instead of Quicken Mobile?

If anyone uses SPB Finance, let me know if you are having the same problems I am having with the Entry app.

The drop down menus to categorize spending will not show all options, and as soon as you choose one subfolder, you are stuck in that unless you remove and install the program again.

I am 99.99% sure I am not over looking something stupid... so if you have had a similar problem, or know of a fix, please let me know.

Also, would it be worth it for me to use Quicken mobile if I do not have it on my PC?

Thanks.

Am I Converged???

another finance prog

you can try is inesoft cash organizer 2007 premium Inesoft Cash Organizer Personal Money Management Software, Microsoft Money, Intuit Quicken

IMO it feels like SPB (since I used it first) except its made by some Russian dudes. Prefered using CO until it (and SPB) decided to stop syncing with Quicken (after vista/wmdc install).

haven't tried it as of later so YMMV

/hygh

I believe SPb is also some Russian dudes, just on the opposite end of the country..