+ Reply to Thread

Phone-to vm but still get email

Is there a setting, 3rd partyy software or anyway to have my phone calls go immediately to voicmail but still be able to receive email. Perfect for long boring meetings, etc. I had suggested it to the Phone alarm people, they said maybe, but just wondering if there is anyway to do it now.

Check out SPB PhoneSuite. It has the options you might like, especially ignoring calls at times. You can also specify a white list, and only they can actually call through, while all the other calls go straight to voicemail, while still allowing e-mails to arrive. I use it with phoneAlarm as well. I prefer phoneAlarm to handle my notifications/alarms/profiles, but I do use many of the features of SPB PhoneSuite including, picture dialing, send txt when ignoring a call, call filtering, and pictures in the call history screen.

It might work for what you want.

thanks - will take a peek. seems like alot of software for just one feature, but may be worth it.

You can turn off any of their features, which I have many turned off. But you might find more that you like with it too...

Just turn off the ringer, but leave the email notifications on. Calls go into VM without interrupting you, and emails beep/buzz to alert you.

Quote Originally Posted by onlydarksets View Post
    Just turn off the ringer, but leave the email notifications on. Calls go into VM without interrupting you, and emails beep/buzz to alert you.
    that's what iv'e been doing to date. and it sounds picky, but the thing is, people know by the rign and how many rings they get whether your on the phone, phone is off, or not answering. don't want people to think I'm just not answering.