+ Reply to Thread

Need some help guys

Hey guys, I've got a couple of questions for you.
    I've been having a couple of problems with my phone for a while now. Due to being busy, I haven't been able to do much about it though. I'm having trouble with either the front today screen going constantly blank or it becomes very laggy to the point where I have to restart it. I do not normally have ANY programs running, wifi, or bluetooth. I'd really rather not do a hard reset because I have already done it once and it's becoming a hassle. Are there any recommendations I could get? Should I possibly return it to Verizon Wireless?

If there are any questions upon clarifications or you need more info please let me know.
    Thanks, Tim.

I'm not Mr. Knowledge however the only lag I have is when accessing the start menu after a soft reset. Aside from that I haven't encountered any of the problems mentioned above and I have a host of programs running throughout the day. I would say after performing a hard reset and the problem is still there that you should exchange it before it becomes too much of a hassle to reinstall your programs you end up throwing on there.

just my 2¢

Quote Originally Posted by MarineDawg View Post
    I'm not Mr. Knowledge however the only lag I have is when accessing the start menu after a soft reset. Aside from that I haven't encountered any of the problems mentioned above and I have a host of programs running throughout the day. I would say after performing a hard reset and the problem is still there that you should exchange it before it becomes too much of a hassle to reinstall your programs you end up throwing on there.

just my 2¢
    Thanks for the input. I'm not sure why this is happening. I work really well with technology, especially computers, so I'm not sure what could be causing. Maybe I will consider trading it in. Like I said, just a hassle. Schools owns me.

I know you don't want to do a hard reset but I am telling if you return the phone the first thing a tech support person is going to do is a hard reset. If they take your phone and give you a new one it is going to be blank anyways. With all the problems getting the i760 right now, I would suck it up and do a hard reset.

What programs are you using????