+ Reply to Thread

Wink VZWireless Sync with Samsung i760

Hi everyone
    I am a newbie to this forum and to the Samsung i760. However, I am not new to verizon and their wireless sync program. I have been a long time Treo 700w user, but I'm looking forward to using my new phone. I have a question about the wireless sync setup on the samsung. When I setup VZW sync today it seemed to not setup like it did on my Treo. When it was setup on the Treo my email was synced even my inbox subfolders that had unread email in them. The Samsung synced my email in my inbox not my subfolders even though it showed my subfolders. I'm not sure if the setup was correct or if it used the right server. It almost seemed as if it was downloading from my ISP server directly, which wouldn't be good because it wouldn't have gone through Outlook on my computer. Could someone let me know if their phone is using wireless sync correctly or give me some pointers on how to set mine up right on my unit. I'm running Windows Vista on my computer, and I don't use an Exchange Server.

Thanks in Advance

Fixed it guys, but thanks anyway. The problem was at the end of the process instead of setting up an "internet email" account I should have just canceled. That's what I did this time so it's working great now.