+ Reply to Thread

The coolest start up program for the i760!

There are many start up programs that you, like me have took the time to download and they are just.. well not that entertaining. I have had this machine for couple of months, and with trial and error. This program is the what I was looking for all along. Freestyl is the progam that I have come to enjoy. It is super easy to customize and there is a slide to lock when you stroke the screen up to down. Heres the link...enjoy New Version FreeStyl Windows Mobile v0.1.1.1 (15/12/07)! - xda-developers

Yo man, stop posting until you figure out how to use a computer. Your posts are filling up the forum and getting extremely annoying.

I installed this today. It is very nice looking but VERY SLOW.

Quote Originally Posted by kregertile View Post
    Just click on the link bro.. sorry I a filling up YOUR forum, if this annoys you dont look at it... also dont worry the forum wont run out of room for a computer genius like yourself.
    The link goes to a Sign In page for Windows Live. If you don't have a Windows Live account (I don't) you see NOTHING.

Try posting an attachment or learn how to use one of the many FREE image hosting places to post a copy of what you are trying to send.

Unless you really cool startup program is Windows Live??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The coolest start up program for the i760!-stupid-signon.png  
    Last edited by krelvin; 01-23-2008 at 05:16 PM.

WHERE IT SAYS SIGN IN, RIGHT CLICK GO TO PASTE ,THEN GO TO YOUR TOOLBAR AND PASTE IT THERE. I HAVE DONE IT FROM MY LAPTOP; DESKTOP AND FROM THE SAMSUNG. IF THAT DOSENT WORK I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL U..
    Maybe you are logged in on those computers already?

WHERE IT SAYS SIGN IN, RIGHT CLICK GO TO PASTE ,THEN GO TO YOUR TOOLBAR AND PASTE IT THERE. I HAVE DONE IT FROM MY LAPTOP; DESKTOP AND FROM THE SAMSUNG. IF THAT DOSENT WORK I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL U..
    I RIGHT CLICKED ON THE LINK. THERE IS NO PASTE OPTION. I GUESS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL US.

THE CUSTOM SKULL....4 REAL THS TIME!!

I am sorry for all the BS links.. If this dosent work I will stop smokin grass..

freestyl start up pic

OK, we can finally see them. Thanks.

This guy HAS to go - mods help us!!!

i tried this out not too long ago, but to say it's slow is the understatement of the century; to say it's stable is a stretch. often, it didn't load right. it offers 4 or 5 horizontally scrollable, customizable sceens, but about half the time, it only successfully loaded the main screen (in other words, it wouldn't scroll and the wallpaper wouldn't load). this could be resolved by opening the configuration (thankfully that button was on the main screen), but after waiting for the app to load, have it load improperly, and then have to mess with it to get it to run as intended, it was just too much trouble. i was bummed b/c it is very easily customized, etc., but if you can't even count on it to load properly or within a couple of seconds (though on average it was around 20 seconds...several times it took closer to a minute), it's not worth downloading. just my opinion.

New Mexico (yes that's in the USA & the water is drinkable)
    its for the iPhone wannabe's .... I like a few things about the iPhone interface and this is an attempt to give WM an iphone skin ... but it has a ways to go ... at some point it will be mature enough but the last time I tried it stability & speed were major issues.

I ran across another twist on this called ftouchflow ... allows you to use finger gestures to scroll ... it starts on startup and wraps around every program (except those you tell it to ignore)

so now scrolling on a webpage is a finger drag ... kinda cool ... but like freestyle its immature and it changes your interaction with the touch screen for simple things like selecting items or tapping on them to start a program
    Favorite DNRC's inDUHvidual's quotes

"I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous"
    "Never pet a burning dog"