+ Reply to Thread

Any 1 suffer from LOW cell signal?

Im always getting cant connect to internet/cell call during the day. I look down and I have below 25% signal and sometimes its zero. I never had this problem with my v710 in the same areas.

Is this antenna that bad? Anything that can be done?

Quote Originally Posted by madmax200 View Post
    Im always getting cant connect to internet/cell call during the day. I look down and I have below 25% signal and sometimes its zero. I never had this problem with my v710 in the same areas.

Is this antenna that bad? Anything that can be done?
    I'm in an EVDO hole with weak signal, but this phone connects much better than my previous LG9800 "V" did.

Make sure your hand is not over the "Internal Antenna Area sticker"... or just remove the sticker

:>

I have been having the same problems the last week... same spot in my house 2 weeks ago was 0-25% signal strength usually with spikes to 68%

This week after doing a *228 it's down to 0-6% and cannot even get enuff signal to do a *228.

I am going to NYC tomorrow for work so I am going to make VZ replace the handset for me while I am in NYC

You already posted this and the thread was closed for a reason, that doesn't mean you go and start a new one.

As said before, the two i760's always have a bar or 2 more than any other verizon phone in the house.
    Last edited by Indie; 01-28-2008 at 06:39 PM.