Closed Thread

Compatible bluetooth headsets?

I have been searching all over the internet, the verizon wireless page, the samsung page, this forum, etc., but I just can't seem to find a complete list of compatible bluetooth headsets for this phone. Every website has *some* of the compatible ones, but I'd like to have every option available to me when choosing a headset.

Does anyone know if there is a list like this somewhere that I'm just missing? If not...maybe we should compile one on this forum? I think it would be helpful to make not only a list of headsets that work, but also a list of headsets that DON'T work so people don't waste their time/money on headsets that are useless.

Quote Originally Posted by allieninja View Post
    I have been searching all over the internet, the verizon wireless page, the samsung page, this forum, etc., but I just can't seem to find a complete list of compatible bluetooth headsets for this phone. Every website has *some* of the compatible ones, but I'd like to have every option available to me when choosing a headset.

Does anyone know if there is a list like this somewhere that I'm just missing? If not...maybe we should compile one on this forum? I think it would be helpful to make not only a list of headsets that work, but also a list of headsets that DON'T work so people don't waste their time/money on headsets that are useless.

I use that little LG (710 or 730) Im not sure the number. But its great. Nice and loud and always reconnects. Clear on the other end too.

get a jawbone, best headset I have EVER owned

This is the current bluetooth headset thread:

What bluetooth headset will you use?

If you find the name of one that sounds interesting search on that name here, and you might find a thread dealing with that specific headset.

Since we try to keep like discussions in the same thread, I am going to close this thread, and ask that you continue any bluetooth headset discussions in that thread, and when looking for more, please search.